How to pay funds into a Special Purpose Fund
How you pay money into a Special Purpose Fund (SPF) will depend upon where the money came from and how the payment is being made.
Donations from patients or their families, and fundraising income from staff:
- Cheques should be made payable to “Barts Charity” followed by the SPF name and number. All cheques should be posted to our office with a paying-in form. Staff at Newham and Whipps Cross can take cheques to their cashiers office – no form is needed.
- Cash should be brought to our office at 12 Cock Lane. If this is inconvenient we can come to you to collect it. Staff at Newham and Whipps Cross can take cash to their cashiers office.
- Credit card donations - please call the Fundraising Team on 020 7618 1720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online payments can be made through our donate page. Just add the name and number of the SPF into the free text box when you are prompted.
Course Fees paid by delegates:
- Fees paid by cheque - delegates should make their cheques payable to Barts Charity and send payment and the registration form to the course organiser. The organiser should then take the registration details and forward the cheques to us to pay into the SPF along with this form (pdf).
- Fees paid by debit/credit card - the course organiser should amend this form (word document) to reflect the course/SPF details. Delegates should return it to the course organiser. The organiser should then take the registration details and forward the forms to us to process the payments into the SPF.
- Cheques should be made payable to Barts Charity followed by the SPF name and number, and then posted to our office.
Sponsorship from Pharma companies:
- Contact the Grants team (details below).