Virgin Sport British 10k Run
The Virgin Sport British 10k Run is the race that takes you through the heart of London, past some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. You can join #TeamExtraordinary and experience the 10k that has it all.
Join our team
- The fastest way to tour the capital's sights, including Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square
- 11,000 runners
- Amazing festival atmosphere
Why join us?
As part of our team, we’ll support you all the way. You can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support, or generally – where we ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed.
Either way, 100% of your sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- Fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- Barts Charity running vest
- Advice from our team
- Support at the end of the phone or by email whenever you need it
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support
- On-the-day cheers at the race!
Kelly: 2016 10k runner
Kelly works on the cardiac rehabilitation team, and her fundraising was split between her own team and the Bodley Scott wards, where her mum received treatment for leukaemia.
“The donations helped us to continue to give vital support and care to heart patients in their recovery, and patients undergoing chemotherapy. I know my mum could not have got through her treatment without the expert care and support she received.”
To find out more about joining our team, please get in touch with Ellie on 020 7618 1721, or:Email Ellie