Virgin Sport Hackney Half Marathon
The Virgin Sport Hackney Half Marathon is the fast, flat race that takes you through the heart of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Hackney’s beautiful green spaces.
- One of the top 10 UK half marathons
- 15,000 runners
- Beautifully flat course taking you through Hackney and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Why join us?
As part of #TeamBarts, we’ll be there for you every step of the way. You can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support, or generally – where we ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed.
Either way, 100% of your sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- Fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- Barts Charity running vest
- Advice from our team
- Support at the end of the phone and by email whenever you need it
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support
- On-the-day cheers at the race!
Want more inspiration?Email Ellie to sign up today
Elke: #TeamBarts runner
Elke ran the Hackney Half Marathon, fundraising for the neonatal intensive care unit at The Royal London
The unit cared for her children Mats and Maija – born critically early.
“The Hackney Half Marathon was great – the atmosphere was brilliant! I am so happy at how much was raised for the ward – it’s incredible.”
To find out more about joining our team, please get in touch with Ellie on 020 7618 1721, or:Email Ellie