Vitality British 10k London Run
The Vitality British 10k London Run is the race that takes you through the heart of London, past some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. You can join Team Barts and experience the 10k that has it all.
Why join us?
As part of Team Barts, we’ll support you all the way. You can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support, or generally – where we ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed.
Either way, 100% of your sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- Fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- Barts Charity running vest
- Advice from our team
- Support at the end of the phone or by email whenever you need it
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support
- On-the-day cheers at the race!
Rob: 2015 10k runner
Rob took part in several 10k races during 2015 as part of his “Year of Activity” for Barts Charity.
He raised funds for Acorn Ward at Whipps Cross, where he was treated for severe asthma as a child.
“I can’t tell you what a great feeling it is to fulfil an ambition after all these years. I’ll never forget all those that made it possible.”
Join Team Barts
To find out more about joining our team, please get in touch with Ellie on 020 7618 1721, or:Email Ellie