Great Wall of China Trek
Take on a life-changing challenge steeped in history.
Our Great Wall of China trek is a truly special way to do something amazing for the patients in the hospitals we support.
Sign up today for the trip of a lifetime.
Twists and turns, ups and downs.
This is the challenge that takes you on a journey of over 10,000 steps, winding paths and upward climbs – over the course of a week.
By taking part in the Great Wall of China trek, you’ll be doing something extraordinary for the patients in our hospitals.
Get in touch today to register your interest or learn more.
Why take on the Great Wall of China trek for us?
When you sign up, we’ll support you all the way. You can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support, or generally – where we ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed.
Either way, 100% of the sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- When you sign up, you’ll get your own fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- You’ll also get dedicated advice from our team, and support whenever you need it
- Conquer China’s masterpiece
- Soak up sunsets and China’s cultural heritage
- Nine-day round-trip
- Challenging but incredibly rewarding trek across one of the world’s most iconic landmarks
- Working with a specialist tour operator
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support
Samantha: Barts Charity trekker
Samantha is a former leukaemia patient. She took on a Machu Picchu trek for Barts Charity to raise funds for cancer services.
“I am eternally grateful to the wonderful doctors and nurses who looked after me and for the fantastic treatment I received. I now feel that the time has come to give something back.”
Sign up or find out more
To see the full itinerary, details on costs, and all the benefits included in the trip, visit our dedicated Charity Challenge page – where you can also book your trip.
We’re here to support you. If you have any questions, or for help with signing up, contact Ellie on 020 7618 1721, or:Email Ellie