Up for a challenge?
The Ultra Series is made up of tough but achievable endurance events. Walk it, jog it, run it – whether you’re a seasoned marathon runner or just starting out, you can take part in the way that suits you.
Sign up today (just select “Barts Charity” as your chosen charity) and do something incredible for the patients we support.
100km, 50km, 25km. Walk, jog, run. You can tailor this challenge to suit you. You can also join as an individual or as a team.
However you do it, by taking part in the Ultra Series you’ll be doing something extraordinary for the patients in the hospitals we support.
Get in touch to find out how.
Why take on the series for us?
When you sign up, we’ll make sure we’re there for you every step of the way. You can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support, or generally – where we ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed.
Either way, 100% of your sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- Fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- Barts Charity running vest
- Advice from our team
- Support at the end of the phone or by email whenever you need it
- Two-day option – with a rest half way
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks along the route
- Marquee rest stops
- Runners’ 100km trophy
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support