Walk for Wards
Walk for Wards gives you the opportunity to organise a walking event that suits you. Where, when, how and why is completely up to you!
Sign up today to get started.
Walk for Wards is a great day out for you, your family, friends and colleagues.
And, it means you’ll be doing something extraordinary for the patients in our hospitals.
Get in touch to find out how.
Why Walk for Barts?
When taking on a Walk for Wards for Barts Charity, you can choose to fundraise for a specific ward or service within the hospitals we support. Alternatively, we’ll ensure the money goes to where it’s most needed in the hospitals.
Either way, 100% of your sponsorship we receive goes directly to your chosen cause.
- Fundraising toolkit, packed full of handy hints and top tips
- Free Walk for Wards starter pack – with a dedicated guide to organising your walk
- Barts Charity t-shirt
- Advice from our team
- Support at the end of the phone or by email whenever you need it
- You choose the walk that works for you – and your friends and family!
- Knowing you’re doing something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support
With Walk for Wards, you can make the event exactly how you want it to be. Get your friends, family, colleagues, pets involved – it’s all up to you!
Why not make your next walk one that changes lives?
For any questions, support, or help with signing up, please get in touch with Ellie on 020 7618 1721, or:Email Ellie