Gifts in kind
Helping patients in the hospitals we support doesn’t always have to involve giving money.
We always welcome gifts in kind for patients that help provide a little extra – helping staff, too.
Our seasonal Christmas and Easter appeals involve giving gifts to patients who can’t be at home for the holidays.
But don’t forget, you can give a gift in kind all-year-round – just let us know.
Top tips for giving gifts
Gifts that are particularly useful include:
- Stationery and arts and crafts supplies
- Toys for children’s wards
- Books for waiting areas (adults as well as children)
Before giving a gift:
- Infection control is vital in the hospitals so please bear in mind:
- Second-hand items should be able to be wiped clean
- Soft items (like teddy bears) should be new
- We can’t accept used toys or clothing, large toys or other large items, or mechanical toys
- Unfortunately we cannot pay for the cost of collecting your gifts and delivering them to the hospital
Get in touch
Thinking of giving a gift? Please contact Ellie:
Email email@example.com or call 020 7618 1721.