The pioneering projects we fund help to save lives and improve quality of care for patients not just in our local community, but across the country and worldwide too.
The difference these gifts make is substantial and they often require larger or long-term investment, meaning the support we get from major donors is crucial.
Our dedicated team can work with you to help identify a suitable funding project and create a tailored partnership to suit your individual needs. If you become a major donor, we can work with you in the following ways:
- Giving you reports on the difference your donation is making
- Offering you tours of labs and hospital areas, specific to your area of funding, introducing you to top specialists and academics
- Welcoming you to Barts Charity and hospital events with senior management and Trustees
- Acknowledging your gift in our annual report, on our website and on plaques in the hospitals
- Inviting you to become a Barts Charity Ambassador
Critically injured playing rugby at university, Angus spent weeks in a coma. Having suffered massive brain damage, a large part of his skull had to be removed.
His delicate condition was closely monitored using an ultra-modern portable CT scanner, which the hospital was only able to buy thanks to a generous gift of £500,000 from the London Freemasons.
The scanner helped to save Angus’ life and amazingly, one year on he returned to university.
“We know that without the dedication of the NHS staff and those that support them through their kindness, the outcome would likely have been very different. We are sincerely grateful.”
– Angus’ family
Get in touch
Do you want to help shape the landscape of modern medicine? We can connect you to some of the world’s leading academics and clinicians at the forefront of medical innovation.
Please get in touch with Ilia for more details.
Deputy Director of Development
Email email@example.com or call 020 7618 1728.