Partner with us
If you’re part of an organisation looking to transform lives, make a real difference to the local community and offer your staff or members engagement opportunities, Barts Charity could be the right fit for you. We work with organisations of all shapes and sizes, from large City firms and financial institutions, to small local businesses and livery companies.
Partnerships making a difference
Our partners have funded many projects that make a real difference to patients:
- Revolutionary equipment such as Cyberknife radiotherapy
- New technology for monitoring blood flow to the brain during complex heart surgery
- Sensory equipment and educational aids for children with eye cancer
- Research into cycle-related injury at the RLH trauma unit
- Education programme for ex-gang members and local schools about the dangers and consequences of knife culture, leading to a reduction in knife crime.
Bank of Montreal
Hospitals can be scary places for children. Thanks to Bank of Montreal our children’s wards are more friendly and calming.
What we offer
Through partnering with us, you can change lives. We engage with our partners in many ways, for example:
- Tours of our hospitals and research labs led by top specialists and academics
- Invitations to events at Barts Great Hall
- Support for individuals who wish to fundraise, including places in sporting and challenge events
- Presentations and seminars on relevant healthcare issues, tailored to your organisation
- Regular reports and updates on the difference you’re making to patients
- Acknowledging your partnership with Barts Charity on our website and social media
Want to find out more?
Contact Ilia today.
Deputy Director, Major Gifts
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7618 1728.